Friday, September 7, 2012

Milk + Honey






Jacket: Pins & Needles
Necklace: F21 (purchase here)
Jeans: BDG from Urban Outfitters (groupie flare high rise, similar found here)

I've come to a point where I realized that I don't own any Starbucks stocks, and I should really start sharing my wealth with other local coffee shops. And soon thereafter I found the delicious Milk + Honey. My fav nom noms are their Lavender Tea Lattes and of course- the Baklava! These photos are just outside their lovely, quaint patio. Check out their blog here



4 comments:

Fleur Chelsea said...

I like your bracelet and your bag! so different from everything i've seen
-Fleur

pourlefemmes.blogspot.com

Sara Siavoshi said...

Hey booboo. What coffee shop is this youre talking about? It sounds so cute. Take me there soon ~Sara

Nadia from Ethereally Crisp xoxo said...

Thank you Fleur!
And Sara S, I'll be sure to take you and order something extra Esspecial!

♥ SHA said...

You have an amazing body ! :) xx