Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Insta "EthereallyCrisp"!


  (I came back a little early with some InstaFUN. Here are a couple photos from my instagram.  If you  Instagram, find me under ethereallycrisp.)

My two obsessions right now are double slit dresses-for double the fun,  and fedoras! 

This Summer has been scorching hot and really-the only way to embrace this heat is by staying cool with a fun and flirty feddy.

The double slit dress above is a BCBG dress that I got on sale! Because of its double slits, it really is the prefect dancing dress.  I'm super excited to dance the night away in this dress at a friend's wedding at the Viceroy!

xoxo


4 comments:

Hayat Kaydetmeye Değer said...

nice blog :) following you now!

thank you <3

Fleur Chelsea said...

love those hats, following you on instagram (fleurchelsea)
-Fleur

pourlefemmes.blogspot.com

Nadia from Ethereally Crisp xoxo said...

Thank you Ladies! Fleur, you're awesome!! <3

Sara Siavoshi said...

Lets please see some bellydancing videos. Trust me on this one