Thursday, September 27, 2012

Insta Birthday!!!

Shoes: Christian Louboutin | Necklace: Ann Taylor | Perfume: Jo Malone's Black Berry & Bay | Bag: Marc Jacobs | Moisturizing Gel: Clinique
These are most of my most favorite birthday presents! My birthday last weekend couldn't have been any more amazing! I have the most FANTASTIC boyfriend!!!-and best friends and family!! Friday started off with a lovely birthday breakfast with my photographer Rob ;), a bit of work, lunch with my girlfriend Atrina, back to work, and then my favorite part- Dinner at Capsian (needed some culture) and Dancing the night away with my best friends and family! After we closed the place down, all the girls jumped in the car en route to a girls sleep over that spilled over to morning breakfast at Plums. I then shared the next afternoon with my lovely grandmother and Auntie, dining on more Persian cuisine. From there, Rob and I rushed to dinner at Magnolia's in LA. After a few "Crisp" cocktails (that's really what they were called), we watched Book of Mormon at the Pantages Theatre! To top off the weekend, I shared a laughter-filled Sunday with Nush and her parents, whom I love and appreciate so much! Can you imagine anything better???

          Oh, and find me on instagram (ethereallycrisp)

          xoxo 


4 comments:

Hollywood said...

Love your loins baby

Unknown said...

happy belated....lovely blog
we have joined your blog,
Please follow our blog at

www.bellaconscience.blogspot.com

The Avenue Vee said...

Happy blated! looks like you were spoiled, which is exactly what a girl deserves on her BD!

xx - Vee
http://www.theavenuevee.com

Miss_Desp said...

Definately love the 2nd present!
Its so important to have people to love you!!

We really like your blog!
Just followed you

with love
Desp & Goni
http://fashiondng.blogspot.gr/