Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy Engagement-Happy New Year!!!

My little Sara got engaged in 2012! Doesn’t she look gorgeous? She’s engaged to one luck guy! The only guy who could ever snatch her! She’s wearing a Kooples dress that’s new to the States and can be found at Bloomys.

We both coincidently came wearing flared ponte dresses. I must say, they’re pretty flattering. I’m wearing an Aqua dress that can also be found at the B. 


Loving my Ponte Flare dress...(found here)

Happy NEW Year to EACH of YOU!!

Thank you for all for viewing and supporting my blog! 

I wish you a beautiful year of LOVE, JOY, and SUCCESS!


3 comments:

Sara Siavoshi said...

Nadia I woke up this morning missing ur beautiful face so much!!! I love love you!

A Mode World said...

Congrats to your sis! You both look beautiful :) . Happy New Year. xA

Nonchalant Rebel said...

You look great!

Mounia