Friday, January 25, 2013

Brushed Out Curls

One of my girlfriends Dee taught me how to make my curls look fuller, bigger, sexier, but most importantly...softer...

 Follow these steps below from here down (sorry for my inconsistency) 
Step 1: Blow dry hair upside-down 
 Step 2: With curling iron, curl 1-2 inch thick bunches of hair  all over
 Step: 3 Brush through each of the curls using a boar bristle brush like this or this.
 Step: 4 Spray at a distance
And voilà!!

brush through curls, then spray... in that order

TGIF Lovers

xoxo
ecrisp

4 comments:

Stilo said...

Look Gorgeous!

Stilo
http://blogdastilo.blogspot.pt

Unknown said...

I love to make my hair curly... looks great ;)

Nadia from Ethereally Crisp xoxo said...

Thank you Stilo

Nadia from Ethereally Crisp xoxo said...

Thanks Sue..Happy New Year :)