Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Christmas Wish List

Purple Biker Jacket foung here and here
Purple really is popping this winter. It's really catchy, sexy, and fun. I'm loving it everywhere-from men's clothing to couches to this jacket ;)
Eileen Bodum French Press found here
This is really for when I go to my boyfriend's house. He finally understands how foul instant coffee is after I tortured him it. So now we walk to Starbeez-we really have got to stop throwing our dollars down the drain. This pretty French maid could help with that.
Cannon xti/rebel SLR 
Really, who do I think I am having a blog without a legitimate camera. Hello, a picture says a thousand words.
Rectangular Watch, Armani found here
Roman numerals are fancy. Rectangular watches are even more fancy. And leather watches say, I don't care what you think about me-I'm pretty damn cool.
Karen Walkers found here
Hello 60s. I could use some new shades. My last pair of Marc Jacobs broke on me! Okay really, one of the screws fell out and that's my excuse.


2 comments:

Stilo said...

I have a Canon and I can tell you: it's the best ever! the pictures are always great and the quality is just to die... For a blogger this should be one of the first things to buy: it's such a great help (but it's quite expensive...)

Stilo

http://blogdastilo.blogspot.pt

Nadia from Ethereally Crisp xoxo said...

Thank you Stilo for your comment and advice. I'm really hoping for a new camera this holiday! It really should be one of the first things!